This performance is derived from a three-hour workshop taking place in the afternoon session of Art on Wires. It is an exploration between two sites (UC Berkeley and the Art on Wires workshop studio) – layering digital materials, virtual bodies, and creating new places within which the performers resonate and communicate. The performance will last approximately 1 hour and will range from quiet improvisational scores to full “contact” dance phrases supported by an impromptu and feelingful musical score.
- John Crawford (Professor, UC Irvine)
- Jason Geistweidt (University of Tromsø/Verdione/World Opera)
- Liv Hanne Haugen (Dance Artist)
- Lisa Wymore (Professor, UC Berkeley)
- Ryan Smith (Composer, MFA Candidate Mills College)
Organizer:Niels Lund (University of Tromsø/Verdione/World Opera)
Technical Assistant: Brooke Kennamer